Tweets From Social Science One
- Interesting piece in NYT featuring research by commission member @SamaraKlar: Is America Hopelessly Polarized, or Just Allergic to Politics? t.co/wbWtu2R7Su
- Using survey data with Facebook data in a privacy-preserving way is a challenging problem, with many legal and technical hurdles to overcome - but we are excited to be working on it. Watch this space for updates!
- We think that building a connection between survey data and Facebook will unlock a lot of exciting new research on the links between online and offline behavior, which can directly measure aspects of the impact of social media on democracy.
- Social Science One hopes to build a framework to connect data from a number of surveys with the Facebook accounts of respondents who opt in, in a privacy-protecting way.
- Excited to announce that our partners at @crowdtangle are hiring! Looking for someone with academic experience to support and shape the Social Science One project: t.co/787SJSLXYw