Tweets From Social Science One
- A new blog post from co-chairs Gary King and Nate Persily, detailing new projects from Social Science One: t.co/9LcietZ2r5
- Unprecedented Facebook URLs Dataset now Available for Academic Research through Social Science One t.co/6bgiblob3h
- A new blog post on analyzing data from Facebook: t.co/o2Q3zHRt6J
- Public statement from the Co-Chairs and European Advisory Committee of Social Science One: t.co/P5csyxyIsu
- A notable entry in the October update to the OED is the term ‘fake news’. Although it was popularized in 2016 during the US presidential election campaign, did you know that 'fake news' can be dated back to 1890? (1/3) t.co/0SnPW23FMq
All funding for Social Science One comes from an endowment in honor of the late Howard Raiffa, who held the Frank P. Ramsey Professorship at Harvard University’s Business School and Kennedy School. Raiffa pioneered the field of decision science, making monumental contributions to both abstract mathematical theory and conflict resolution in difficult real world circumstances.