Tweets From Social Science One
- All of the solutions and techniques we develop to the legal, technical, organizational, computational, privacy, and security challenges we have faced will be written up in white papers for a general audience to be posted on our website: t.co/k4gi2CFIOl
- A UK Commons committee recommends stronger regulations for social media companies to combat the effects of fake news t.co/FQvl67DZ1Q
- Our datasets will be incorporating work from the cutting edge of privacy research, including the new framework of Differential Privacy. You can read more about differential privacy here: t.co/WK0z26X9VZ
- Social Science One wants to make replication of our research results as easy as possible, while protecting user privacy. It is a difficult problem, but we're working on it!
- House and Senate panels will hold hearings later this month on data privacy legislation t.co/UTfPuYF9zH