Tweets From Social Science One
- This project involves some of the most sophisticated Differential Privacy applications to date. We are working with some of the leaders in the field to solve these difficult problems!
- And if you’ve read this far to the bitter end, here’s a tip. If you've been negatively affected by the pages API restrictions (e.g., t.co/073y93xcw2) apply for CrowdTangle access via @SocSciOne here t.co/TbvkhtCPK4. It doesn't have everything, but it has a lot.
- We're looking for more Facebook Research fellows this year! Winners get 2 years of tuition/fees paid, a stipend of $37,000 each year & conference travel budget. Relevant topics: - Computational Social Science - Well-Being/Safety - Social/Economic Policy t.co/Mv9huhlaKF
- Big plans ahead: @damian0604 introduces his plans for working with the Facebook data from @SocSciOne #IC2S2 t.co/dCWaOOmcFX
- #JOB We have an open position @uniurbit for a one year post-doc on our @SocSciOne @ssrc_org @facebook project > t.co/F0FkHNDx3j. More info on the position at t.co/kzORT8bQdI. Deadline: 9/8/2019. t.co/AnvftkWOtM