A current plan for Facebook-related data sets to be released to the RFP process organized by Social Science One.
URL Sharing Dataset-The data describes web page addresses (URLs) that have been shared on Facebook since 1/1/2017 (the dataset will grow as time passes and more URLs are shared). URLs are included if shared by at least 20 unique accounts, and shared with a public privacy setting turned on at least once.
- Elections Survey Dataset - Social Science One, in collaboration with Facebook and YouGov, is running a series of post-election surveys with the goal of understanding voting dynamics. These surveys will be merged with Facebook data to support research on the effect of social media on elections.
- Collaborations with survey organizations: AsiaBarometer, ANES, Canadian Election Study, CCES, CSES, EES, LAPOP
- Other data sets under consideration
- Data from randomized A/B tests run on Facebook’s platform
- Data from surveys run on Facebook’s platform
- Continuous feed of all public posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Surveys we will run around the elections in Brazil, the US, and other countries with 2018/2019 elections
- A large random sample of Facebook newsfeeds